APPLICABILITY OF THE PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. We may collect the following Personal Data through the Website: your name and address details, email address, usernames, passwords, IP address and payment details.
2.This Personal Data is collected through your registration on the Website, the placing of an order or other uses that you make of the Website.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
WTR collects and processes your Personal Data solely for the following purposes:
- Performance of the Contract: if you decide to place an order, your Personal Data will be processed by WTR for the purpose of performing the Contract. This performance includes payment, delivering the products as well as handling.
- All communications: Your Personal Data will be used to communicate with you and inform you regarding issues that concern your account and/or use of the Website, and to handle any complaints, if you have any. If you create an account on the Website, we store your Personal Data so that you do not repetitively have to provide them to us.
- Marketing: if you have registered for this, your Personal Data are used to send newsletters, promotional email messages and/or inspirational email messages. WTR products LLP may at all times inform you about offers concerning products similar to those you have ordered.
- Customer service: your Personal Data is used to provide top notch customer service.
WTR may provide your Personal Data to its partners for the purpose of performing the Contract concluded with you.
We at WTR have taken the necessary organisational and technical security measures to secure Personal Data and prevent the abuse, loss or alteration of Personal Data.
All data will be stored using servers of our data partners & Shopify.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by the browser on the computer of the Website Visitor. WTR uses different kinds of cookies for different purposes.
- Functional cookies: cookies that are required to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, such as cookies that are required to create an account;
- Analytical cookies: cookies that make it possible to learn about how Website Visitors use (parts of) the Website so that we can improve the Website and ensure that it remains in keeping with what Website Visitors consider to be of their interest and importance. WTR does not use the data collected by means of these cookies to study Website use by an individual but to understand the website use as an aggregate.
The default settings of most browsers are such that cookies are accepted. The Website Visitor can change the browser settings to disable cookies or to receive an alert when a cookie is sent. It is possible, however, that certain functions and services of our website and other websites will not work properly if cookies are restricted.
We use plugins to connect to various social media platforms. By logging in to their social media accounts through a plugin, Website Visitors can like products and share information about these products with others. However, we do not gain access to a Website Visitor’s social media account and the Personal Data that the account contains when a plugin is used.
RIGHT OF INSPECTION, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You may ask us to improve, make add-ons to, delete or block your Personal Data if the data isn’t factually correct, incomplete or is being processed in contravention of the law. If you wish to exercise this right or if you want us to delete your Personal Data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line (ACCOUNT ISSUE- stating the issue here)
WTR is authorised to delete your account without giving notice at all times. In the event of the termination of an account, we will not owe the customer concerned any compensation.